Time & Location
About the Event
'Eroticism is paradoxical and unpredictable.
Almost anything that arouses us may-under different circumstances, or with greater or lesser intensity-also turn us off.
Virtually anything that inhibits us sexually can reappear later as a turn on.
Once we grasp the implication of this we are able to appreciate more fully the richness and complexity of our erotic minds.' Jack Morrin - The Erotic Mind
For many of us growing up, and even into adulthood, eroticism remains a tightly acknowledged subject. This leaves a narrow understanding of what eroticism could possibly even mean, and often creates a sense of pressure to 'be normal.' Even if it is contradictory to what we honestly feel and are turned on by.
RAPTURE will give you the opportunity to dive into your erotic mind, the common themes and experiences it holds. While also taking a step back to see how these themes are shared collectively as humans.
In RAPTURE, we will approach the fertile field of our erotic minds as pilgrims with a sense of exploration, light hearted fun, and communion. This gentle process gives us a moment to view into areas of our sexual selves that are often tense, delicate, and yet irresistibly arousing.
With RAPTURE, together and in joyful awareness we will resancitfy our carnal nature and feel more free to explore the treasure of our own eroticism!
What this workshop is designed to do: -Understand your peak erotic experiences and fantasies -Discover that eroticism is both dynamic and paradoxical -Identify and refine your core erotic theme -Play with the energies of common sexual cornerstones -Celebrate together in a ritual of declarative erotic joy
FAQ 1) Do I need to bring a partner for this workshop? No, but you can if you want. While the topic IS sexual the exercises we will do not include sexual or sensual interaction.
2) Will I have to take my clothes off? No
3) Will I have to do anything I don't want to? No
4) Do I need to have done any other workshops in sexuality to attend? No, this workshop can be great for beginners or seasoned Conscious Sexuality Explorers.
5) How will I feel at the end of the workshop? This workshop is a deep dive but we intend for the exploration to be light-hearted and fun! Our aim is to send you off into the world - educated, entertained, joyful, exhilarated, empowered and maybe quite aroused!
6) Will anything about me change? No, but you should discover more of who you really are! ****************************************************************** Your facilitators: Ellie Wilde Art Shaman, transformationist, facilitator and Mother - Ellie Wilde has been exploring the field of Tantra and Conscious Sexuality personally for the last 20 years and in a professional capacity as a guide, and facilitator for the last 8.
A Certified Sexological Body worker, Somatic Sex Coach she has trained with the Institute of Somatic Sexology, and has extensive training and is faculty with the International School of Temple Arts (ISTA) .
Based in New Zealand she teaches a range of trainings and workshops for men, women and couples. She has a particular passion for supporting people to find a deeper and ,more relaxed expression of their sexual essence, and experiencing the spiritual power within sexuality - something she feels is missing from mainstream sexuality.
Kyle Reed Kyle is an adventurer, a lover, an athlete,an intimacy geek, a sex worker, and believes in a world worth saving. He wants to help build a culture where people are free and empowered to live tantalizing and fuflilling lives.
- admit one$100$1000$0